What is root canal treatment?
Root canal treatment is basically a surgical procedure that involves removing the tissue next to the affected tooth and accessing the root to treat the disease. The process is simple because it is done in a dental clinic and usually requires local anesthesia.
Treatment goals – The sole purpose of root canal orthodontist treatment is to prevent tooth extraction and ensure a healthy life for many years. Only the diseased tissue is removed.
Image Source: Google
Alternative root canal treatments
If you do not wish to participate in root canal treatment, the only possible option is to remove the affected tooth. This will leave some space in the area. However, dentistry can help you in this situation.
Symptoms of root canal disease :
– Severe pain in the sore tooth
– Pain occurs temporarily with increasing water intake
– Increases pain when lying down, when you lose weight when sitting, Swelling of the gums around the teeth
Factors affecting maintenance costs :
There are a number of factors that influence the cost of treatment. It is best to discuss the details with your dentist before starting the procedure.
– gear position
– The number of roots with teeth and the number of canals with each of these roots
– root length
– Further considerations about dentistry