The payment gateway sends information to another payment gateway, which can be a website, mobile phone, or interactive voice response service, to a bank or front-end processor. Here is an overview of hemp payment processing:-
Image Source: Google
1. After the customer has entered information about their credit card number, they click the "Place Order" button or a similar button on the website.
2. Information is transported securely from the website to the retailer's web server using SSL encryption.
3. The information is then sent securely to the payment gateway.
4. The payment gateway forwards the information to the payment processor, which is used by the merchant's receiving bank (the bank that has a business account).
5. The payment processor sends the information to the relevant cartography company (Visa, Master Card, etc.) and then passes it back to the bank that issued the credit card. The processor acts as the issuing bank for Discover Card and American Express.
6. Responses are sent to the payment gateway regardless of whether the transaction is rejected or accepted.
7. The payment gateway forwards the response to the website. This whole process only takes 2 to 3 seconds.
8. After all funds are available, money can be transferred from the merchant account to the business account.
Other Services:- Many gateway service providers offer fraud detection tools, including verification of the delivery address and geographic location of the buyer. You can also calculate taxes before applying for a permit. Most payment gateways offer information screens for data entry.