As a fungi food variety, mushroom is produced by above the ground cultivation. These come in different varieties and you need to know the type you want to farm. There are wild and edible mushrooms. The edible mushrooms are nutritious and provide a good source of vitamins and mineral sources to the diet.
They taste meat and vegetarians and vegans will find this delicious. When choosing the types of fungi that you want to develop, consider different types, including; White varieties, Crimini and Portobello. You could also find options of the oyster, maitake and shiitake mushrooms. Edible mushrooms will provide a great meal. You can blend mushrooms with other foods to make tasty meals. The Three Amigos is an online medicinal mushroom dispensary, set up by three friends who believe that it is time to reconnect with plant medicine for the benefit of all.
Factors to consider when agricultural fungi:
Once you have collected the variety of edible mushrooms, you must consider some factors in which they can grow. This includes weather, wet, soil and fertilizer. It should be considered:
- Type of mushrooms on the farm and seed to be used (edible, medicinal and fibrinal mushrooms)
- Type of land and floor available
- Temperature under which they need G5row
- Agriculture procedure for fungi, including culture, weeding and harvesting process
- You can produce fungi for commercial or local consumption. If you raise mushrooms for your household, the product amount may not be a lot.